• Can you engrave a logo? - Yes, in most cases. We can not and do not engrave licensed
or copyrighted images. At the present time to engrave an image we need it in a vector
format. If you do not have it in a vector format, we can usually do that for you.
There is a 1 time setup fee to set up an image in a vector format for engraving,
which varies in cost, depending on the complexity of the design. Please email or
call us with your questions or requests.
• Can I have different fonts for different lines? - Yes. You just need to let us
know in the comments section of the item you are ordering, or email or call us with
• Do you have fonts other than those listed under ‘Engraving Fonts’? - Yes, we
actually have many fonts available. We have listed those that we feel engrave the
best and are the most readable. At the present time all of our other fonts are outline
fonts and will not engrave as solid letters. This is an example of an outline font:
If you have a special font you would like to use, please email or call us and
see if we do have it available.
• Can I have more than one image on my item? - Yes, please let us know your request
in the comments section of the item you are ordering, or email us.
• Can I have an image other than the equestrian images shown? - Yes, we have many
images available in our clip art program. Please call or email us with your requests.
• Can your items be used for other areas than horses? - Yes, even though we specialize
to the equestrian market we often create items for other markets as well. For example,
we have made stall signs for a pheasant farm with the breed names of the particular
pheasants, and we have done them for dog kennels. We’ve done awards for rabbit shows,
and signs for offices, just to name a few.